"These burgers are quick and easy to make and are a regular summer main dish at our house. Horseradish adds a tasty zip to convenient canned salmon. Even if you don't think you like salmon, you'll be hooked." —Melanie Dunn, Wilmore, Kansas
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 to 3 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1-1/2 teaspoons diced pimientos
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 pouch (7.1 ounces) boneless skinless pink salmon, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 kaiser rolls, split
- Lettuce leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add salmon and
- mix well. Shape into two patties.
- In a large skillet, cook patties in butter over medium heat, for 5-6
- minutes on each side or until browned. Serve on rolls with lettuce.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 burger equals 519 calories, 26 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 161 mg cholesterol, 1,216 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein.