- Add garlic; saute 1 minute longer. Stir in flour until blended.
- Gradually add broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes
- or until thickened.
- Transfer to a blender; add roasted pepper. Cover and puree until
- smooth. Return to the pan. Stir in the milk, seafood seasoning,
- Liquid Smoke if desired and salmon; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 239 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 674 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 fat.