Salmon Biscuit Bake
The combination of mayonnaise and milk makes the filling in this delicious pie extra creamy.—Eleanor Mengel, Summerfield, Florida
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, combine the salmon, peas, milk, mayonnaise, green
- pepper and lemon-pepper. Transfer to a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine the biscuit mix, milk and mayonnaise just until moistened.
- Drop eight mounds onto salmon mixture.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly and biscuits are
- golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.