Salmon Appetizers Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) salmon or 2 cups cooked salmon, flaked
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, optional
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1. Drain salmon; remove any bones. In a small bowl, combine salmon, cream cheese, salsa, parsley and cilantro. Add cumin if desired. Spread about 2 tablespoons of the salmon mixture over each tortilla.
- 2. Roll each tortilla up tightly and wrap individual with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. Slice each tortilla into bite-size pieces. Yield: about 48 appetizers.
1 serving (3 each) equals 165 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Salmon Appetizers
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.