- 1 can (15 ounces) salmon or 2 cups cooked salmon, flaked
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin, optional
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Drain salmon; remove any bones. In a small bowl, combine salmon, cream cheese, salsa, parsley and cilantro. Add cumin if desired. Spread about 2 tablespoons of the salmon mixture over each tortilla.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly and wrap individual with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. Slice each tortilla into bite-size pieces. Yield: about 48 appetizers.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Salmon Appetizers
"OMG these sound and look delicious. I can't wait to make them. I am going to add a little touch of dill also."
"Very good. Nice change for roll-ups. I agree with landstromd-I would like to try adding some garlic and/or onion. I used medium salsa and everyone like these, however, sometime I want to spice it up a little more (cayenne or hot salsa) because I like a nice kick. I also love cilantro and may try it with some fresh sometime."
"First, let me say this was fabulous. I did make a number of changes, mainly due to the fact that we don't like cilantro. I added a bit more parsley and a small amount (1/4 ish tsp) basil. Also, the big difference I think was I added garlic powder (a bit) and garlic salt (1/2 tsp). Also, more salsa (medium)I had put the finished product in the fridge while I went out to get the tortillas and my son and husband had eaten about 1/2 of it as a dip with chips! So good! I'll be sure to make again"
"Very easy - super delicious!"
"Perfect for all our salmon here in alaska, and the kids like the 'wrap' idea. :)"