- uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until fish flakes easily
- with a fork and shrimp turn pink.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, saute garlic in remaining butter until
- tender. Add rice; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Stir in broth; bring
- to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15 minutes or until rice
- is tender. Serve with the salmon and shrimp mixture. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 699 calories, 42 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 228 mg cholesterol, 1,241 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 44 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.