- or until blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat a lightly greased 8-in. nonstick skillet over medium heat; pour
- 1/4 cup batter into center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to coat
- bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20
- seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter,
- greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper
- or paper towels in between.
- Spread 2 tablespoons cheese mixture down the center of each crepe.
- Top each with salmon, spinach, capers and dill; roll up. Garnish
- with additional cheese, capers and dill if desired. Yield: 10
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now