- bottom edge over fillet and roll up enclose salmon; trim end of
- phyllo if necessary. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with
- remaining ingredients. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until
- golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 355 calories, 19 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 445 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.