“This recipe was shared at a WeightWatchers meeting I attended, and my whole family really enjoys it,“ writes Danelle Weiher from her home in Verndale, Minnesota. “I like that it‘s so tasty and quick to prepare.“ —Danelle Weiher, Verndale, Minnesota
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 14 fat-free saltines, crushed
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 jar (12 ounces) fat-free beef gravy
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, saltines, onion and parsley. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties. Place in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the gravy, ketchup, Worcestershire and pepper; pour over patties. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Salisbury Steak with Gravy in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p13
Reviews for Salisbury Steak with Gravy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review