Salisbury Steak for Two Recipe
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 slice bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) whole mushrooms, drained
- Dash pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, bread and onion; crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into two patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, brown patties on both sides in oil if desired; drain. Combine the soup, water, mushrooms and pepper; pour over patties. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Salisbury Steak for Two(5)
Sort By :
its quick easy and for two no leftovers
Easy week night recipe.
This is such an easy recipe and tasted good as well.
Interesting flavor. Great with mashed potatoes and pretty quick.
Very good. Served with mashed potates and corn on the cob.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >