These bite-size treats are a cinch to make—even your kids can help you with them! Thanks to Jean Baffuto of Apache Junction, Arizona for sharing the recipe.
42 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 pound hard salami, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salami and pickle relish.
- Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Unwrap and cut each tortilla into 1-in.
- slices. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll-up equals 49 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.