- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 pound hard salami, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salami and pickle relish.
- Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Unwrap and cut each tortilla into 1-in. slices. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Salami Roll-Ups
"This is a tasty recipe and a good jumping off place for a party platter.Example: Get one package of regular tortillas and one package of spinach tortillas. Prepare the plain tortillas according to the recipe, but for the spinach tortillas, replace the relish with salsa."
"I wasn't impressed with this but everyone else that had it loved it. I made a double batch and it was the first appetizer to go at our office party."
"I added finely chopped green onion and dill weed...yummy!"
"Made these for a family cookout and they went fast. The recipe did not yield as many as stated, however. My nephew also thought they could use just a little more pickle relish."
"This is a favorite and always asked for! Never fails recipe!"
"These have the same flavor as ham and pickle roll ups but so much easier! They disappeared off the buffet in no time!"