These bite-size treats are a cinch to make—even your kids can help you with them! Thanks to Jean Baffuto of Apache Junction, Arizona for sharing the recipe.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 pound hard salami, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salami and pickle relish.
- Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Unwrap and cut each tortilla into 1-in. slices. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Salami Roll-Ups in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p56
Reviews for Salami Roll-Ups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review