Salami Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked small pasta shells
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup cubed hard salami
- 1/2 cup whole ripe olives, quartered
- 2 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add the green pepper, tomatoes, pepperoni, salami, olives, cheese and onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Salami Pasta Salad
Sort By :
Have made a salad like this for years. A little Parmesan & cubed mozzarella cheese gives it a little creaminess. So good on a hot day, can be made well in advance placing the pasta in just before serving.
Loved this! To me, it has all the essential components of a good pasta salad, although I did use cheddar rather than provolone. Will definitely make it again!
We really liked it. I had a half of a cucumber so I added that and didn't have a green bell pepper so I used a Hatch green chili and I thought it was still yummy.
I thought this was really good. At first I thought it was okay, but the more I ate it my opinion changed. Was a different type pasta salad than I was use to I guess, lol
This is my go-to summer salad and I'm always asked for the recipe when I take it to get togethers. I make it as written other then I omit the olives. Love the dressing, it's a perfect blend of flavors.