- 3 cups uncooked cellentani pasta or elbow macaroni
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, cubed (about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces hard salami, cubed (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Additional Italian salad dressing and minced fresh basil, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine pepper, cheese and salami.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Add to pepper mixture. Drizzle with 1/3 cup dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour. If desired, stir in additional dressing to moisten and sprinkle with basil before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Salami & Provolone Pasta Salad
Sort By :
This is a quick go to all in one pasta salad for a quick meal! I will add black olives and red onions next time for a little more color and flavor.
This is ok - I added chopped green onions and black olives. Used Champagne dressing instead of Italian
This is ok - I added shopped green onions and black sliced olives. Used Champagne dressing instead of Italian