Everyone needs a perfect pasta salad that’s easy to make, especially on busy nights when your family wants a dish that’s fast, light and cool. This is just the thing. —Jill Donley, Warsaw, Indiana
- 3 cups uncooked cellentani pasta or elbow macaroni
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, cubed (about 1 cup)
- 4 ounces hard salami, cubed (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- Additional Italian salad dressing and minced fresh basil, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine pepper, cheese and salami.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Add to pepper mixture. Drizzle with 1/3 cup dressing and toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour. If desired, stir in additional dressing to moisten and sprinkle with basil before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Salami & Provolone Pasta Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2014
Reviews for Salami & Provolone Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review