- Transfer to a small bowl; stir in bread crumbs. Cut goat cheese into
- four slices; brush slices with remaining oil. Coat in crumb mixture.
- In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook cheese
- slices over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden
- brown. Place on salads. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cups equals 424 calories, 36 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 508 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.