Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing—to showcase your garden greens—is shared by Fayne Lutz of Taos, New Mexico. "The dressing really gives the lettuce and vegetables a nice zip," Fayne remarks.
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- Salad greens
- Bell peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and/or other vegetables of your choice
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first seven ingredients and shake well. Toss salad greens and vegetables in a large bowl or arrange on individual salad plates. Serve with dressing. Yield: 1 cup dressing.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 186 calories, 21 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 295 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC