Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- Salad greens
- Bell peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and/or other vegetables of your choice
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first seven ingredients and shake well. Toss salad greens and vegetables in a large bowl or arrange on individual salad plates. Serve with dressing. Yield: 1 cup dressing.
2 tablespoon: 186 calories, 21g fat (3g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 295mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Salad with Vinaigrette Dressing
"I tried this for the first time to accompany potato soup and fresh bread. I followed the recipe exactly. It was fabulous! Everyone took seconds and thirds of my simple lettuce mixture."