Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
"Try combining the raspberry vinegar with oil and herbs or other seasonings for a lovely rosy vinaigrette you can serve over mixed greens and fruit," suggests Claudia.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope (.7 ounce) Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Salad greens, fresh raspberries and chopped hazelnuts
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, oil, salad
- dressing mix and sugar; shake well. Serve over greens with
- raspberries and hazelnuts. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 98 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 27 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fat.