Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette Recipe
"Try combining the raspberry vinegar with oil and herbs or other seasonings for a lovely rosy vinaigrette you can serve over mixed greens and fruit," suggests Claudia.
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinegar (recipe also in Recipe Finder)
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope (.7 ounce) Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Salad greens, fresh raspberries and chopped hazelnuts
- In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, oil, salad dressing mix and sugar; shake well. Serve over greens with raspberries and hazelnuts. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette in Light & Tasty April/May 2001, p50
Reviews for Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 5, 2010
I also got this recipe out of the taste of home cookbook. Instead it used 1/3 sugar, 3/4 olive oil, 1/2 tsp dijon mustard, and 1/8 pepper. I don't like raspberry vinaigrette. It's too light and very sweet for me.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Hazelnut Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Salad Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Salads >
- Nut Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Raspberry Recipes >
- Raspberry Vinaigrette >