Salad with Mustard Dressing Recipe
"This unique salad uses my favorite from-scratch dressing," confides Bernice Morris of Marshfield, Missouri. "The mustard adds a little zip to the dressing, which is terrific combined with greens, crunchy cashews and bits of cream cheese."
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, optional
- 8 to 10 cups torn salad greens
- 1 package (6 ounces) cashews
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first seven ingredients; shake well. if desired, roll cream cheese into 3/4-in. balls. In a salad bowl, combine the greens, cashews and cream cheese balls. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 8 servings (1-3/4 cups dressing).
1 serving (3.000-1/2 tablespoons) equals 419 calories, 38 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 313 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Salad with Mustard Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC