Salad with Honey Dressing Recipe
- 6 cups torn Boston or Bibb lettuce
- 2 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tarragon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1. Divide greens among six plates. Top with orange segments. In a small bowl, whisk the water, vinegar and honey. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving with 2 tablespoons dressing equals 77 calories, 5 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 19 gm carbohydrate, 1 gm protein, trace fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Salad with Honey Dressing
"This was wonderful! Served on spinach/arugula mix."