Salad with Honey Dressing
No one will ever guess how quickly you put together this pretty, fresh-tasting salad with its simple dressing.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 cups torn Boston or Bibb lettuce
- 2 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tarragon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Divide greens among six plates. Top with orange segments. In a small
- bowl, whisk the water, vinegar and honey. Drizzle over salads.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One serving with 2 tablespoons dressing equals 77 calories, 5 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 19 gm carbohydrate, 1 gm protein, trace fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fruit.