No one will ever guess how quickly you put together this pretty, fresh-tasting salad with its simple dressing.
- 6 cups torn Boston or Bibb lettuce
- 2 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tarragon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Divide greens among six plates. Top with orange segments. In a small bowl, whisk the water, vinegar and honey. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Salad with Honey Dressing in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p66
Reviews for Salad with Honey Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2014
"This was wonderful! Served on spinach/arugula mix."