Salad with Creamy Homemade Dressing Recipe
- 12 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, toss salad greens, tomatoes and cucumbers; set aside. In a small bowl, combine Miracle Whip, Thousand Island dressing and milk; mix well. If desired, gently stir in eggs. serve over salad. Store any leftover dressing in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings (2 cups dressing).
1-1/2 cup: 340 calories, 33g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 488mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Salad with Creamy Homemade Dressing
"Tasty simple salad. Great for kids or busy days."