Salad with Creamy Homemade Dressing Recipe
- 12 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, toss salad greens, tomatoes and cucumbers; set aside. In a small bowl, combine Miracle Whip, Thousand Island dressing and milk; mix well. If desired, gently stir in eggs. serve over salad. Store any leftover dressing in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings (2 cups dressing).
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 340 calories, 33 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 488 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Salad with Creamy Homemade Dressing
"Tasty simple salad. Great for kids or busy days."