Salad with Creamy Homemade Dressing Recipe
- 12 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped, optional
- In a large bowl, toss salad greens, tomatoes and cucumbers; set aside. In a small bowl, combine Miracle Whip, Thousand Island dressing and milk; mix well. If desired, gently stir in eggs. serve over salad. Store any leftover dressing in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings (2 cups dressing).
Originally published as Salad with Creamy Dressing in Taste of Home June/July 2000, p35
Reviews for Salad with Creamy Homemade Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 29, 2009
"Tasty simple salad. Great for kids or busy days."