Salad with Buttermilk Dressing Recipe
Salad with Buttermilk Dressing is suggested by Vivian Haen from Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. "My family has requested this creamy dressing over garden-fresh salad greens for years," she shares.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted salad greens, sweet yellow pepper strips and sliced cucumbers or vegetables of your choice
- 1. In a bowl, whisk together the first eight ingredients. Serve over greens and vegetables. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 41 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 41 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC