Salad with Buttermilk Dressing Recipe
Salad with Buttermilk Dressing is suggested by Vivian Haen from Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. "My family has requested this creamy dressing over garden-fresh salad greens for years," she shares.
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted salad greens, sweet yellow pepper strips and sliced cucumbers or vegetables of your choice
- In a bowl, whisk together the first eight ingredients. Serve over greens and vegetables. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Salad with Buttermilk Dressing in Taste of Home February/March 2001, p9
Reviews for Salad with Buttermilk Dressing(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2010
This salad dressing was ok. I've had better and I've had worst. It was much fresher tasting than bottled dressing but had somewhat of an odd flavor (probably the buttermilk).