Salad with Buttermilk Dressing is suggested by Vivian Haen from Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. "My family has requested this creamy dressing over garden-fresh salad greens for years," she shares.
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Assorted salad greens, sweet yellow pepper strips and sliced cucumbers or vegetables of your choice
- In a bowl, whisk together the first eight ingredients. Serve over greens and vegetables. Refrigerate leftover dressing. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Salad with Buttermilk Dressing in Taste of Home February/March 2001, p9
Reviews for Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review