- ungreased baking sheets; bake 4-6 minutes on each side or until
- golden brown.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup vinaigrette until
- blended. Spread onto flatbreads; top with sausage mixture. Sprinkle
- with cheese. Bake 6-9 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine lettuce, cucumber, tomato and red
- onion. Add remaining vinaigrette and pepper; toss to coat. Divide
- salad among pizzas; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pizza equals 510 calories, 28 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 1,308 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.