Salad Greens with Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe
This delicious dressing has just the right balance of sweetness and acidity. It clings well to the lettuce, and goat cheese is just the right choice for this refreshing salad.
- 2 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the salad greens, cheese and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 169 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 264mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Salad Greens with Honey Mustard Dressing
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC