This delicious dressing has just the right balance of sweetness and acidity. It clings well to the lettuce, and goat cheese is just the right choice for this refreshing salad.
- 2 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a serving bowl, combine the salad greens, cheese and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Salad Greens with Honey Mustard Dressing in Reminisce April/May 2010, p51
Reviews for Salad Greens with Honey Mustard Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review