Salad Greens & Creamy Sweet Dressing
"Salads are a quick side dish in my house and always make a healthy addition to the table. We’ve found that if we add croutons or potato sticks and a tasty dressing, the kids will eat them up!”" Lori Daniels - Beverly, WV
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 cups torn mixed salad greens
- Place the sugar, sour cream, onions and vinegar in a jar with a
- tight-fitting lid; shake well. Divide salad greens among four bowls;
- drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup salad greens with 2 tablespoons dressing equals 91 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.