Salad Dressing with a Kick Recipe
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk all of the ingredients. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 3/4 cup.
2 tablespoon: 20 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 187mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Salad Dressing with a Kick
"My husband liked it, but it was too spicy hot for me."
"this salad dressing is great! i used plain greek yogurt instead of regular because i couldnt find a plain yogurt small enough. and i used A1 steak sauce. but its really really good!"
"This sounds delicious, I'm going to dip quite a few veggie sticks in this...."
"i'm guessing they mean that was the steak sauce they decided to use when the recipe called for 1 tsp steak sauce"
"Re: Editor's Note....was the Heinz 57 Steak sauce used in addition to the above ingredients or as a replacement for one of them?"