After trying nearly every fat-free salad dressing out there, my husband created his own. His zesty dressing is fantastic. -Joyce Courser of Greenacres, Washington
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl, whisk all of the ingredients. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 3/4 cup.
Originally published as Salad Dressing with a Kick in Light & Tasty October 2005, p23
Reviews for Salad Dressing with a Kick
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review