- 8-in. circle; place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Using the end of
- a wooden spoon handle, make several 1/4-in. indentations in the
- For topping, brush dough with 1 teaspoon oil. Top with sage leaves;
- brush leaves with remaining oil. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at
- 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a wire
- Yield: 1 loaf (8 wedges).
Nutritional Facts: 1 wedge equals 112 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.