- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with sage, salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in butter and oil for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Add cream to the skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits. Cook and stir until sauce is thickened, about 4 minutes. Serve with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Sage-Dusted Chicken
Sort By :
"A quick, easy, one pan recipe just right for our motorhome travels or anytime! Thanks for sharing. Oh forgot--delicious too."
"Delicious and fast and children loved it."
"Very quick and tasty. While I made the sauce I kept the chicken breasts in a low oven. I sprinkled shredded parmesan on top. I'll definitely make this again."