Sage-Dusted Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; sprinkle with sage, salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in butter and oil for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- Add cream to the skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits. Cook and stir until sauce is thickened, about 4 minutes. Serve with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Sage-Dusted Chicken(3)
Sort By :
A quick, easy, one pan recipe just right for our motorhome travels or anytime! Thanks for sharing. Oh forgot--delicious too.
Delicious and fast and children loved it.
Very quick and tasty. While I made the sauce I kept the chicken breasts in a low oven. I sprinkled shredded parmesan on top. I'll definitely make this again.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >