Sage Dressing Patties Recipe
These pretty little patties are loaded with flavor and hold their shape well. Celery, onion, bread crumbs and seasonings cook up tender.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped celery with leaves
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 6 slices day-old bread, toasted and crumbled (about 3 cups)
- 3/4 to 1 cup chicken or turkey broth
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh sage or 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onion and celery in 1 tablespoon butter until tender. Add the bread, broth and seasonings. Shape into six patties.
- 2. In another large skillet, melt remaining butter over medium heat. Cook patties on both sides until lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 132 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 323mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Sage Dressing Patties
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC