Sage Breakfast Patties Recipe
You'll want to skip store-bought breakfast patties when you try this simple recipe. It combines ground turkey and pork with plenty of sage and other seasonings for terrific flavor.—Laura McDowell, Lake Villa, Illinois
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble turkey and pork over mixture and mix well.
- 2. Shape into eighteen 2-in. patties. In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
1 patty equals 78 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 medium-fat meat.
Reviews for Sage Breakfast Patties
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC