- 1 package (17.3 ounces) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 8 thin slices prosciutto or deli ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unfold puff pastry. Spread mustard over each sheet to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with cheese; top with prosciutto and sage. Roll up jelly-roll style. Using a serrated knife, cut each crosswise into 18 slices.
- Place cut side down on greased baking sheets. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Sage & Prosciutto Pinwheels in Simple & Delicious October/November 2014
Reviews for Sage & Prosciutto Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review