Saffron Rice Shrimp Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup torn Bibb or Boston lettuce
- 1 cup torn romaine
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup cooked saffron rice
- 1/2 pound cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first eight ingredients; shake well. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 2. Divide lettuces between two plates; top with avocado, rice and shrimp. Sprinkle with cilantro; drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 734 calories, 50g fat (7g saturated fat), 221mg cholesterol, 963mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 8g fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Saffron Rice Shrimp Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.