Sacher Torte Parfaits Recipe
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup Amaretto
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 5 double chocolate cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/3 cups Elegant Chocolate Mousse
- 1. Place apricots in a small bowl. Cover with Amaretto; let stand for 15 minutes. Drain; stir in preserves.
- 2. Divide 1/2 cup of cookies among four parfait glasses. Top with half of the mousse and apricot mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cookies. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 690 calories, 36 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 182 mg sodium, 86 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC