- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 10 whole graham crackers, coarsely crushed (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 slices French bread (3/4 inch thick)
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs and milk until blended. Place graham cracker crumbs in another shallow bowl.
- Grease a griddle with butter; heat over medium heat. Dip both sides of bread in egg mixture, then in crumbs, patting to help coating adhere. Place bread on griddle; toast 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Sprinkle chocolate chips and marshmallows over each of four toast slices; top with remaining toast. If desired, serve with chocolate syrup. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as S'mores Stuffed French Toast in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2015, p54
Reviews for S'mores Stuffed French Toast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review