- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 24 whole graham crackers, broken in half
- Assorted sprinkles
- 24 Popsicle sticks
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave 2/3 cup milk on high for 1-1/2 minutes. Add marshmallows and 1 cup chips; stir until smooth. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto 24 graham cracker halves; spread evenly. Top with remaining graham cracker halves; press down gently.
- Microwave remaining milk for 1-1/2 minutes. Add remaining chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies; decorate with sprinkles. Let stand for 2 hours before inserting a Popsicle stick into the center of each. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as S'mores on a Stick in Taste of Home Winning Recipes 3 2012, p294
Reviews for S'mores on a Stick
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review