S'mores Crumb Bars
"You don't have to be camping to enjoy the great taste of s'mores," assures Darlene Markel from Sublimity, Oregon. "Plus, since you can whip up a batch of these tempting bars in your kitchen, you don't have to put up with mosquitoes!"
36 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix crumbs, melted butter
- and sugar; press half into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle
- with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Top with remaining crumb
- mixture; press firmly.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven; immediately press top firmly with
- a spatula. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 128 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.