You don't have to be camping to enjoy the great taste of s'mores. These bars are just as gooey and chocolaty as the real thing, so serve with forks to avoid sticky fingers and loose crumbs. —Darlene Brenden, Salem, Oregon
- 3 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, mix crumbs, melted butter and sugar; press 2-1/3 cups into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Top with remaining crumb mixture; press firmly with a spatula.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as S'mores Crumb Bars in Taste of Home October/November 1996, p64
Reviews for S'mores Crumb Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review