S'mores Crumb Bars Recipe
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine the crumbs, butter and sugar; press half into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Top with remaining crumb mixture; press firmly.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Remove to a wire rack; immediately press top firmly with spatula. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for S'mores Crumb Bars(5)
Sort By :
I made these for a party, and they were a hit. People asked for the recipe. I pressed the crumbs well and after baking pressed again and didn't have many crumbs. (I used 2/3 of crumbs for the bottom & 1/3 for the top).
I found the crumbs to be too dry and most were left in the pan. Such a waste. But then I used twice as much margarine. After putting half of the crumbs in the pan I baked the crust for about 8 minutes. Then I finished the bars as per the recipe. Much better.
I made a half batch of these, and they disappeared very quickly. The crumbs make them kind of messy so we ate them with a fork. I followed the directions and pressed the top crumbs into the marshmallow layer very well before and after baking, so maybe that's the way these bars are meant to be.
Very tastey and easy, but a lot of the crumbs fall off. Maybe more butter?
These are amazing! I like them better than real smores, must be all that butter. the only problem is I could eat the whole pan!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >