S'mores Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk, divided
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in melted butter. Press onto bottom and 1 in. up sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In top of a double boiler or a metal bowl over barely simmering water, melt chocolate chips with 3/4 cup milk; stir until smooth. Pour into crust; freeze just until chocolate is set, about 20 minutes.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in marshmallow creme, cornstarch, vanilla and remaining milk. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour over chocolate. Return pan to baking sheet.
- 4. Bake 65-75 minutes or until center is almost set. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until marshmallows are light brown. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer.
- 5. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled. Remove rim from pan. Yield: 16 servings.
1 piece: 466 calories, 29g fat (17g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 285mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for S'mores Cheesecake
"thisonebetterwork - besides the marshmallow cream, the recipe also calls for 1/4 cup sugar"
"thisonebetterwork - The sugar in this recipe comes from the marshmallow creme. No added sugar is needed in the base.Sue StetzelOnline Community Manager"
"My cheesecake is in the oven right now as I was pouring the batter in the pan I tasted it and it had no sweet taste to it... Wondering if you forgot to put the sugar on the list of ingredients?? Because this was an expensive recipe!!! Was the sugar missed????"
"Excellent recipe--came out just like the picture and was easy to make. One of the best textured cheesecakes I have made."
"This was so easy and tastes awsome"
"Holy cow! This is awesome cheesecake! It was a huge hit at a recent pot luck and one I will definitely make again. It was so rich and creamy."
"What's not to love? Cheesecake and smores combined into one dessert!!! This will become one of my go-to cheesecake recipes!!! Could change the crust and use chocolate graham cracker crumbs to add more chocolate taste!"
"Delicious. Does taste a lot like cookie dough, but still delicious. I was wondering if there would be enough chocolate flavor, since it is not throughout the cheesecake, but there was and it was very good as is."
"This recipe had a lot of expensive ingredients. It was very tasty but I will not make it again. The calorie count is outrageous and wasnt worth the skinny 1/16th of a 10 inch pie."
"This was the best Cheesecake Ever !! My Sister in Law made it & we Loved it!!"
"Delicious cheesecake and super easy to make. I even drizzled a little extra melted chocolate over the top just for fun."