- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk, divided
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in melted butter. Press onto bottom and 1 in. up sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In top of a double boiler or a metal bowl over barely simmering water, melt chocolate chips with 3/4 cup milk; stir until smooth. Pour into crust; freeze just until chocolate is set, about 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in marshmallow creme, cornstarch, vanilla and remaining milk. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour over chocolate. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake 65-75 minutes or until center is almost set. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Bake 6-8 minutes longer or until marshmallows are light brown. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled. Remove rim from pan. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for S'mores Cheesecake
Sort By :
"Excellent recipe--came out just like the picture and was easy to make. One of the best textured cheesecakes I have made."
"This was so easy and tastes awsome"
"Holy cow! This is awesome cheesecake! It was a huge hit at a recent pot luck and one I will definitely make again. It was so rich and creamy."
"What's not to love? Cheesecake and smores combined into one dessert!!! This will become one of my go-to cheesecake recipes!!! Could change the crust and use chocolate graham cracker crumbs to add more chocolate taste!"