- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (14.4 ounces) whole graham crackers, quartered
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 cartons (7 ounces each) milk chocolate for dipping
- 4 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate chips; whisk until smooth. Cool, stirring occasionally, to room temperature or until chocolate mixture reaches a spreading consistency, about 10 minutes.
- Spread chocolate mixture over half of the graham crackers; spread marshmallow creme over remaining graham crackers and press together.
- Melt dipping chocolate according to package directions; dip half of each cracker in melted chocolate and allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Drizzle over tops; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as S'mores Candy in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2012, p68
Reviews for S'mores Candy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review