Miss S’mores in winter? Here’s the solution! Combine marshmallow creme, chocolate, graham crackers and more for a summery delight.
48 ServingsPrep: 65 min. + standing
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (14.4 ounces) whole graham crackers, quartered
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 cartons (7 ounces each) milk chocolate for dipping
- 4 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring
- cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate chips; whisk until smooth.
- Cool, stirring occasionally, to room temperature or until chocolate
- mixture reaches a spreading consistency, about 10 minutes.
- Spread over half of the graham crackers; spread marshmallow creme
- over remaining graham crackers and press together.
- Melt dipping chocolate according to package directions; dip half of
- each cracker in melted chocolate and allow excess to drip off. Place
- on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Drizzle over
- tops. Return to waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in an
- airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 s'more equals 145 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium,