S'mores Candy Recipe
Miss S’mores in winter? Here’s the solution! Combine marshmallow creme, chocolate, graham crackers and more for a summery delight.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 1 hour Cook: 5 min. + standing YIELD:48 servings
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (14.4 ounces) whole graham crackers, quartered
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 cartons (7 ounces each) milk chocolate for dipping
- 4 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1. Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate chips; whisk until smooth. Cool, stirring occasionally, to room temperature or until chocolate mixture reaches a spreading consistency, about 10 minutes.
- 2. Spread chocolate mixture over half of the graham crackers; spread marshmallow creme over remaining graham crackers and press together.
- 3. Melt dipping chocolate according to package directions; dip half of each cracker in melted chocolate and allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
- 4. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Drizzle over tops; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 s'more equals 145 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC