Glowing campfire coals are not needed to enjoy the traditional taste of s'mores with this recipe from Kristine Brown of Rio Rancho, New Mexico. The tasty take-along treat makes a sweet snack any time of day.
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 8 to 10 whole graham crackers
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chopped peanuts
- Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in a greased 13x9-in.
- baking pan. Prepare the brownie batter according to package
- directions. Spread over crackers.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with marshmallows, chocolate
- chips and peanuts. Bake 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are
- slightly puffed and golden brown. Cool on a wire rack before
- cutting. Yield: 2 dozen.