- 8 to 10 whole graham crackers
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chopped peanuts
- Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Prepare the brownie batter according to package directions. Spread over crackers.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with marshmallows, chocolate chips and peanuts. Bake 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are slightly puffed and golden brown. Cool on a wire rack before cutting. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for S'mores Bars
Sort By :
"This was so good and simple love the simple ones"
"Taste just like a smore! I used graham crackers crumbled over the top instead of peanuts as others suggested."
"I followed the directions...but these were not good. No one would eat them...threw them away"
"My friend's mom makes the absolute best s'mores bars. Everytime she makes them, everyone is always drooling and wanting more. I have never been able to find a recipe that truly matches hers, but this one does. I absolutely love making these bars- they are easy and absolutely delicious. They taste especially good right after they come out of the oven. I didn't add the peanuts into the mix because I don't lie nuts, but it still tatsed amazing without them."
"These are absolutely delicious. I have now made these several times. They are usually gone the day they are made. Will make these many more times in the future."