S'mores Bars Recipe
- 8 to 10 whole graham crackers
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chopped peanuts
- Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Prepare the brownie batter according to package directions. Spread over crackers.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with marshmallows, chocolate chips and peanuts. Bake 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are slightly puffed and golden brown. Cool on a wire rack before cutting. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for S'mores Bars(10)
Sort By :
My friend's mom makes the absolute best s'mores bars. Everytime she makes them, everyone is always drooling and wanting more. I have never been able to find a recipe that truly matches hers, but this one does. I absolutely love making these bars- they are easy and absolutely delicious. They taste especially good right after they come out of the oven. I didn't add the peanuts into the mix because I don't lie nuts, but it still tatsed amazing without them.
These are absolutely delicious. I have now made these several times. They are usually gone the day they are made. Will make these many more times in the future.
OUTSTANDING!! These are a wonderful easy dessert....I omitted the peanuts because my guys don't like them....Will make again...
I have made these several times. Everyone loves them. As my teenage daughter put it, they are wonderful
I made these tonight for the adults to munch on while Trick-or-treater's came around. The were a hit and so easy too! I left off the peanuts, which I'm sure would be good, but for a more authentic taste, leave the peanuts off.
More Recipe Collections
- Bar Recipes >
- Brownie Mix Recipes >
- Chocolate Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >