My son introduced us to this twist on classic S’mores when we were camping. Have a jar of Nutella around? Slather on the inside of the graham cracker halves before you build this one-of-a-kind treat. — Christina Smith, Santa Rosa, California
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 Oreo cookies
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 whole graham crackers, halved
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (1.55 ounces), quartered
- 4 large marshmallows
- Spread both sides of each Oreo cookie with peanut butter; place over
- half of the halved graham crackers. Top with chocolate.
- Using a long metal skewer or long-handled fork, toast marshmallows 6
- in. from medium-hot heat until golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Place on chocolate; cover with remaining graham crackers. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 271 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 223 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.